- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
18650, 3.7 volt, Rechargeable, IMR lithium ion battery made by Efest. The capacity of this battery is 2250mAh. This IMR cell has a high discharge rate and works great in variable voltage devices.
These batteries are NOT recommended for use in sub-ohm devices.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Model: 18650
- Capacity: 2250mAh
- Positive: Nipple Top
- Cycle Life: 300 Cycles
- Dimensions: 66.88mm (L) x 18.41mm (D)
- Charge fully before first use
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load)
- Do not over-charge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts)
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Never use force to install
- Do not use old and new battery cells together
- Use only high quality battery charger
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V
- After battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they’re not recommended to be used in, use at your own risk. Do not use adapters with these batteries. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduce.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use, misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.