Joyetech Cuboid 200W TC Mod
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm for VT Mode, 0.1 – 3.5 ohm for VW Mode
- Modes: VW / VT-Ti / VT-SS316 / TCR Mode
- Large 0.96″ OLED screen with dual-battery bar
- Bottom, quick-flip battery cover
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
The Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Box Mod (upgradeable to 200W) is the new flagship platform from one of the most renowned manufacturers in the industry, integrating a highly sophisticated chip set that features 150W of output (upgradeable to 200W), a full suite of temperature control including the ability to set specific temperature coefficient parameters, a beautiful 0.96 inch OLED screen, and a compact form factor.
Featuring Joyetech’s most advanced output technology, the Cuboid features a range of 1 to 150W of output (upgradeable to 200W) with a minimum atomizer resistance of 0.1, alongside a full temperature control suite that includes support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel. The Cuboid integrates Joyetech’s adjustable Temperature Coefficient of Resistance feature, allowing users to set parameters directly on the device, one of the first platforms to do so. This allows for incredible precision along with the capability to specifically set parameters for specialty heating elements.
A 0.96 inch OLED screen provides a brilliantly clear and neatly organized display, with a vertical arrangement that follows the profile and natural handling of the box. The chassis features a sleek design that fits comfortable in the hand, with a rocker adjustment switch that can be easily manipulated with one hand for simple adjustment.
Located at the base is a newly designed locking hinge battery door, providing a secure yet accessible method to insert two high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately) in series. Stainless Steel threadpoints and the Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510 ensure durability and good conductivity.
Integrating one of the most sophisticated on-board temperature control modules alongside a high performance wattage output, the Joyetech Cuboid 150W TC Box Mod is a premiere platform at an incredible price point.
Please note: This device does not include batteries. Requires two 18650 batteries with an output of 20A and above. These batteries must be married (i.e. married batteries are two (or more) identical batteries that are used and charged together at the same time, so that they always have exactly the same voltage.
To purchase batteries please click here.
- 1 to 150W Output Range
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Upgradeable Firmware (Upgrade to V3.1 for 200W Maximum Output)
- Full Temperature Control
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit (Ti, Nickel, SS)
- TCR Mode (0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range)
- 0.96 inch OLED Screen
- Locking Hinge Battery Door
- Utilizes Two High Amperage 18650 Batteries in Series (Sold Separately)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Draw Protection
- Weak Battery Protection
- Imbalanced Battery Protection
- Charging Protection
- Low Power Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Rocker Adjustment Switch
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded Connection
- Micro USB Port
- 1x Joyetech Cuboid
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Manual & Warranty Card
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.