- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
The Kanger Evod Twist is a versatile and durable variable voltage battery, perfect for traveling and everyday use. Match this up with an Evod, CE5, Aspire or Kanger Mini Protank for a perfect combination. Choose between the 650mAh and the 1000mAh in either a stainless steel or black finish and pair it with the eGo USB charger and always be ready to vape.
The battery allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.2v to 4.8v by spinning the knob at the bottom. Each increment is 0.4v.
Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery faster than at a lower voltage. We suggest you to start with a low voltage and increase the voltage gradually until you find the right voltage for your atomizer/cartomizer.
Charger NOT included. The eGo USB charger is a separate purchase.
- 1. Short Circuit Protection: When a short circuit occurs, the battery will shut down. The battery won’t work until the short circuit has been rectified.
- 2. Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until pressed again.
- 3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2v, the battery will shut down.
How to use the Battery
- In the off position, the Evod Twist battery will not function even when the button is pressed.
- To activate the battery rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is ON.
- To use simply press and hold the button and inhale through the mouthpiece of the clearomizer or atomizer.
- To deactivate the battery, rapidly press the button 5 times, the LED button will flash, this means the battery is OFF.
- The 5 click protection can protect the battery from being activated when not required.
How to charge the battery
Remove the clearomizer and screw the charger onto the top section of the battery (where the clearomizer would usually go) then plug the USB end of the charger into a computer or USB wall adapter. The light will be RED as soon as the battery is connected. As soon as the light changes to GREEN the battery is fully charged and ready for use.
Please note: It is always best practice to charge the battery before initial use.
Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Always keep batteries dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment, this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot, immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric connection.
|Colour & Capacity||
1000mAh Black, 1000mAh Silver, 650mAh Black, 650mAh Silver