- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
The all new LG HG2 18650 20A 3000mAh Battery. The perfect batteries to use in VV/VW Mods, pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry leading battery life and amperage output combination. Features a generous 20A continuous discharge rate that is prefect for almost all applications.
- Typical capacity: 3000 mAh
- Flat Top
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Cut off voltage: 2.5V
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 20A
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled/mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Charge fully before first use
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load)
- Do not over-charge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss)
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts)
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Never use force to install
- Do not use old and new battery cells together
- Use only high quality battery charger
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V
- After battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
We do not recommend unprotected batteries in devices that they’re not recommended to be used in, use at your own risk. Do not Use adapters with these batteries. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduce.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any injury, damage, defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use, misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.