Vision Vapros Spinner 2 1600mAh VV Battery
Genuine Vision Vapros Spinner 2
Variable Voltage Battery
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
Presenting the Vapros Spinner II by Vision. Vision has made many improvements to the Spinner. The Spinner II has a more comfortable spin dial for adjusting the voltage, a longer life span due to the upgraded battery cell and a more stable PCB control head. Plus, the battery cell has a 1600mAh output. The voltage range varies from 3.3v to 4.8; just rotate the bottom spin to align the red line to the desired voltage output. It even has an LED light that indicates the battery usage level.
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Capacity: 1600mAh
- Output Voltage: 3.3-4.8V
- 510/eGo Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Length: 124.5mm
- Diameter: 16.5mm
This is a genuine Vision product, The Vapros Vision Spinner 2 is the newest version of the Vision Spinner 2. The battery is branded with Vapros but is a genuine Vision Product.
Charges with eGo USB charger (Sold Separately)
– Power indication (White 100-60%, Blue 60-30%, Orange 30-0%)
– Upgraded and stable PCB control head
– Improved bottom pin
– Metal button with more than 20,000 pressing durability
– More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
– Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mAh
– Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
– Capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
– Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive at a desired voltage output
– Spinner II displays three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level (high, medium, low)
Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Always keep batteries dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment, this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot, immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric connection.