Vision Vapros Stylish 1300mAh VV Battery
Genuine Vision Vapros Stylish
Variable Voltage Battery
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping Information
The New Vision Stylish battery has all of the features of the Vision Spinner 2 but it’s smaller in size and capacity. It’s a classy looking variable voltage battery capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v in 0.1v increments. The Vision Vapros stylish has a lot of improvements from its prior generation. Vision has combined all the best features & advantages of the ﬁrst gen but also created an entirely new & unique stylish battery.
Charges with eGo USB charger (Sold Separately) You will need a charger cable if you do not already have one.
- Variable Voltage
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Output Voltage: 3.3-4.8V
- 510/eGo Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- 5 Click Protection
- Length: 121.6mm
- Diameter: 16.5mm
- Colour: Black/Silver
How to use the battery:
On/Off (5-Click protection): The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button 5 times within 2 seconds.
• When the battery is off, the button will flash three times to indicate that battery is activated.
• When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in a pattern to indicate that the battery is off.
Adjust output voltage: Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number.
Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v – 4.8v along the scale so dont push the red line on the bottom dial over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise position, it may damage the battery if its being pushed too forcefully
Power indication: The Stylish can display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level.
• If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 80%-100% battery power.
• If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 50%-80% battery power.
• If the button displays RED color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power (time to charge the battery)
Do not store the battery in a hot or humid environment. Do not drop or puncture the battery. Do not force battery connection to other attachments.
Always keep batteries dry and away from moisture. Do not dismantle or expose the battery compartment, this will result in malfunction. If the indicator light displays ON continuously or product becomes hot, immediately disconnect the battery from the tank to break the electric connection.